SEA URCHIN SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST
100g Sea Urchin Harvest Creamy Pod
4 Slices sourdough
1 Handful parsley, chopped
1. Place the eggs, half the sea urchin, and the milk into a blender and pulse until well combined.
2. Toast the sourdough or char in a smoking hot griddle pan then set aside.
3. In a hot, non-stick pan, melt the butter and add the egg and sea urchin mixture. Stir constantly with a spatula until the egg is just set but still a little runny.
4. Remove from the heat and combine with the remaining sea urchin.
5. To serve, divide the eggs onto each piece of toast and finish sprinkled with chopped parsley and sea salt.