RAW SEA URCHIN WITH CITRUS GRANITA
8 pcs Sea Urchin Harvest Uni Gold
100ml Lemon juice 100ml
Lime juice 100ml
Blood orange juice
1. Place all the ingredients apart from the sea urchin into to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
2. Once the sugar has dissolved, remove from the heat and cool slightly.
3. Pour into a shallow dish and place in the freezer
4. After 2 hours use a fork to scrape the granita to begin to form loose ice crystals.
5. Place back in the freezer and repeat 2 hours later, then place in the freezer for another two hours.
6. Give the granita a final scrape with the fork – you should have firm, separated ice crystals.
7. To serve – divide the granita into small dishes or sea urchin half shells and top with four pieces of Uni Gold sea urchin.