Raw Sea Urchin with Citrus Granita
Raw Sea Urchin with Citrus Granita - Serves 2
- 8 pcs Sea Urchin Harvest Uni Gold
- 100ml Lemon juice 100ml
- Lime juice 100ml
Blood orange juice
- 1L water
- 150g sugar
- Place all the ingredients apart from the sea urchin into to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Pour into a shallow dish and place in the freezer.
- After 2 hours use a fork to scrape the granita to begin to form loose ice crystals.
- Place back in the freezer and repeat 2 hours later, then place in the freezer for another two hours.
- Give the granita a final scrape with the fork – you should have firm, separated ice crystals.
- To serve – divide the granita into small dishes or sea urchin half shells and top with four pieces of Uni Gold sea urchin.