SEA URCHIN WITH FRIED RICE
100g Sea Urchin Harvest Ensui Urchin
300g Cooked jasmine rice, dried overnight in the fridge
2 Shallots, finely sliced
1 Carrot, finely chopped
1 Brown onion, finely chopped
100ml Hoisin sauce
100ml Rice wine vinegar
50ml Light soy sauce
50g Sweet soy sauce
50g Fried shallots
3 tbsp Vegetable oil
2. Mix the rice wine vinegar, hoisin, light soy, and sweet soy sauces until well combined.
3. Place the vegetable oil into a wok and heat on high until smoking.
4. Add the onion and carrot and toss to combine.
5. When the onion and carrot start to blister add the rice then toss and stir until the rice starts to toast.
6. Add the urchin and shallots and toss until the urchin begins to colour.
7. Add the sauces and stir through until well combined.
8. To serve – divide between four bowls and garnish with the fried shallots.