South Coast Oysters with Sea Urchin, Lime Pearls & Dill
South Coast Oysters With Sea Urchin, Lime Pearls & Dill - Makes 6
- 6 South Coast oysters
- 3 pcs Sea Urchin Harvest Uni Gold
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Dill, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Segment the lime into pieces and set aside, then squeeze the juice from the remaining flesh.
- Using kitchen tweezers or a small knife, separate some pearls from the lime segments and set aside.
- Shuck the oysters and remove any shell or grit then turn the oyster over for presentation.
- Slice the urchin pieces in half lengthwise.
- Place half an urchin piece into each oyster, top with some lime juice, lime pearls, chopped dill and a few drops of olive oil.