SOUTH COAST OYSTERS WITH SEA URCHIN, LIME PEARLS & DILL
6 South Coast oysters
3 pcs Sea Urchin Harvest Uni Gold
1 tsp Dill, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Segment the lime into pieces and set aside, then squeeze the juice from the remaining flesh.
2. Using kitchen tweezers or a small knife, separate some pearls from the lime segments and set aside.
3. Shuck the oysters and remove any shell or grit then turn the oyster over for presentation.
4. Slice the urchin pieces in half lengthwise.
5. Place half an urchin piece into each oyster, top with some lime juice, lime pearls, chopped dill and a few drops of olive oil.