1. Place the prawn meat and sea salt into a food processor and blend together.
2. Remove into a bowl and stir through two tablespoons of chives and the sesame oil.
3. Place a wonton wrapper into your hand and spoon a small amount of the prawn mix into the centre.
4. Lift up the sides and stick together, leaving an open rim of dumpling wrapper at the top.
5. Repeat the process with the rest of the wonton wrappers, dividing the prawn mix evenly.
6. Place into steamer baskets and steam for 15 minutes.
7. Top with chives and a piece of sea urchin, serve with soy sauce for dipping.