Prawn & Sea Urchin Shumai Dumplings
Prawn & Sea Urchin Shumai Dumplings - Serves 4
- 12 pcs Sea Urchin Harvest Uni Gold
- 300g raw prawn meat
- 3 tbsp chives, chopped
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Light soy sauce, to serve
- Place the prawn meat and sea salt into a food processor and blend together.
- Remove into a bowl and stir through two tablespoons of chives and the sesame oil.
- Place a wonton wrapper into your hand and spoon a small amount of the prawn mix into the centre.
- Lift up the sides and stick together, leaving an open rim of dumpling wrapper at the top.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the wonton wrappers, dividing the prawn mix evenly.
- Place into steamer baskets and steam for 15 minutes.
- Top with chives and a piece of sea urchin, serve with soy sauce for dipping.